Friday, August 10, 2012

My Goal was...

I wanted to make things better, help educate, show that math is easy, reading is fun and writing  can be a great escape when needed.  I wanted to do so much to show what I seen and learned.  But something along the way went askew.  Not my dream, not my desire, but something was slowly killing the glow that existed in the people. 
 I have been going about this all wrong.  I wanted to work for the people, and I believed I was at first.  I thought working from within was the best way to make changes.  Oh how I was wrong!   I was working for the TRIBE, not my people, and that was not my dream, my goal and hearts desire.  
After much thought,  I see
I learned, and I am here now to work from the OUTSIDE, for my people to make sure the RIGHT CHANGES are implemented!

  CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW Tulalip B.O.D.?

Charlene A James
T0447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tribal Blogs