Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Is there anybody in there?????

From the Desk of Charlene Anne James                                                                                                                                                                                                

Tuesday, February 28, 2012


To Whom It May Concern:                      

I am writing this letter to you to inform you of the current status of my position and my employment concerns.  Last year February 2011, I had attended a closed meeting with the Board of Directors.  At the time I was concerned with the 477 Plan, the sabotaging and the lateral violence that was occurring with in our “Adult” Services.  Melvin Sheldon informed Veronica Iukes and me,  that Paula Cortez would be the contact person and we would not have to endure mistreatment from our Senior Manager.  At this point I handed over the 477 plan amendments and our concerns to Paula.  Then she left her position, with out meeting and talking to the 477 department, nor following through with the 477 Plan and amendments.   This left us at the whim of whom we were concerned with, a plan that does NOT help our people and displaced employee, ME.  I feel that the ball was dropped at the BOD and General Manager level.  This mismanagement has negatively affected the 477 department and my livelihood. 
I would like some answers.


Charlene Anne James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tribal Blogs